Exercises Categories for Running
- Primary strength – the muscles you use to move forward
- Core / Stability – the muscles that hold you stable keep the body segments coordinated and working together to move you forward.
- Cross Training – exercises and activities that uses different patterns or different planes from running
- Complementary – Exercises that move in the same basic plane as running: cycling, swimming, cardio in gym, hiking
- Cross Training is asking the body to do something different
Fleet Feet Workouts
We have programmed many workouts for the local Fleet Feet Training Groups. These workouts and the accompanying running strength and core exercises can be found by searching for Fleet Feet Workouts on our website.
Online Weekly Workouts for Endurance Sports
We also provide an online Endurance Workout subscription with new workouts every two weeks and access to all historical workouts.
Categories: Training Program Coaches