Brian Beatty, PT, CFP
We love our active community, and we’ve been honored to present tailor-made topics at a myriad of community events.
We can provide content in many formats: formal presentations; panel discussions; open question and answer; exercise workout and skill specific development, and more!
Here are some samples that we have done:
- Strength Training for Runners – what are the key elements of a successful program
- Common Injuries: mechanisms, management strategies, prevention exercises and drills – this can be global or on select topics: foot, ankle & shin; knee issues; hip and ITB issues
- Importance of Dynamic Warm Up & Cool Down: what needs to be in your go to routine, the importance of having a routine
- Specific Performance Improvement strategies: lengthening your stride out the back; finding optimal landing position; the running core – what is it and how to optimize using it
- Trail Running – what changes when you go off-road and how to prepare yourself
- Hill Running – how to go up with power and down with speed
Plyometrics for Runners – Why, When & How to Incorporate into Training
- Optimizing Power Through the Entire Pedal Stroke
- Injury Prevention and Critical Exercises: Shoulder; Core; Knee and Ankle
Need more information for your unique situation?
Categories: Cycling Resources, Other, Running Resources